Thursday, July 3, 2008

Going for a Step Stool, Leaving With the Store!

My kitchen is very difficult to organize because our cabinets are really tall..all the way to the ceiling and I can't reach so well without a step stool, which we haven't had the money for. So we broke down and decided to go get one. I found the exact one I wanted and it was only $15! I was very excited! Then Dario said that we needed to fix the hose since the attachment squirter...thing.... doesn't quite fit properly, so we went to the garden area. While he looked for what he needed, I glanced at the other stuff they had going on right behind me. What do I see?? CLEARANCE!!! WHOO HOO!!! We've been dying to put chairs outside with a cute little table so we can enjoy our little yard and garden but they've always been so expensive. We decided to get these fantastic chairs for more than half off (about $10 a fanstastic steal.) The only problem is the fact that they were quite big...almost didn't fit in the car. But I had faith in my wonderful husband. He then told me that he used to make fun of people for doing what we did. I figured it was ok since just about a year and a half ago we had to transport my twin bed on top of our car...ghetto style hahahaha Oh Well! What can ya do??

No comments: