Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gettin ready for CHRISTMAS!!

I think that this is the first Christmas that I have actually been really GIDDY about Christmas! We went to Utah in November for Darold's brother's wedding in Logan, and the day that we were supposed to leave to go back to warm and sunny California....it SNOWED!!!!



Our poor Car!! I don't think it knew what to come of all this freezing white stuff stuck everywhere!



This is also the first year that not only have I been listening and enjoying Christmas music and movies, but I've been listening to it since before Thanksgiving!! I used to get frustrated and upset at people who did that. Haha...Now I'm one of them!! This is also the first time that we're not in boxes moving in and getting settled, or in boxes getting ready to move. We are actually able to sit back and enjoy the holidays. We even got a real tree!! It smells so fantastic! This is also the first time that I got to set up my nativity set that my mom made for me years ago! (You can see it in the picture below on the book shelf under the widow.)

No comments: