Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yummy!

Well, we kinda decided to add a little spice to Jack's life. He's at that weight where I am just keeping up with his food needs. We gave him some organic brown rice cereal for the first time last night. I made sure it was good and runny. That kid downed it like a champ! He loved it! I actually added a little cereal to thicken it just a bit and he went nuts. He ate like he's been eating for months now. I posted his pics to facebook, not very clear, but he is a pretty messy eater, as can be expected of babies. I just hope I'm not doing harm as he is just over 3 months. I was hoping to wait to the end of the month, but he was eating every hour and a half, and I can keep up with that, but not much more right now. He's beginning to be fussier and acting like he's always hungry, so we decided to try. So far so good. Perhaps for Christmas we'll get a food processor so we can make our own baby food and get him as much vitamins, minerals, and real nutrition as possible. So, what was your baby's favorite food and how early did you start them on solids?

No comments: