Monday, March 31, 2008

THE belt


So....Darold needed a new belt. Acutally, he had "needed" one since before we started dating (mostly because I disapproved of the emblem of the mudflap girl on his old one). The only problem with easy shopping is that he could never find a great belt that fit him right. Since moving to our new area, we are not so familiar with knowing where the cool belt stores were and decided to wait on the shopping.

Tonght I realized that I needed to buy a new razor and decided to drag D to Target. Upon entering the store I spotted a cute bag and stopped to admire for a moment. Being instantly bored, D glanced at my adorable find, gave it the nodding ok approval, and walked past it.....right to the womens belts. Immediately, his eyes glued onto a zebra print belt, found his size, and tried it on. Of course he fell in love with it and gave me the "I gotta have it" expression. I said, "Ok, as long as it keeps you happy while I browse the cosmetic dept." I think he actually pranced through the store like a kid with his first toy.

My husband now owns his first girly belt. Funny thing is that I really like the belt and he might find it missing one of these days.

1 comment:

glo said...

Darold's a girl!

Welcome to the blogosphere.