Monday, January 12, 2009

Movin' Time!

Last week, Darold and I decided that it's time to move back home to SoCal. Ontario is where we started, all his family is, and where we feel that we need to be. We are definitely going to miss being here, my job, and all the fantastic friends we made, and our scouts! I sound really sad, I'm sure, and I am, but I (we) am/are so excited to be moving home and starting yet another chapter in our lives. Besides...we gotta move before any tsunami's hit...we've been warned by signs! haha



So consider yourself warned as well.

(please note: I have nothing to do with an actual tsunami hitting, I'm not foreseeing anything....I just wanted an excuse to use this picture! That is all)

2 comments:

Erin said...

YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!!! Okay...so I just really don't want you to but you have to do what you have to do. We will miss your sorry butt, but we'll keep in touch!!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

Wow, your moving?! I hope everything goes well with that. Change is good!