Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My New Addiction

So I heard about this craze a few months ago about vampires. Well, maybe not vampires in general, but about a certain clan of vampires. They're young, they're hot, and they are ready to kick some booty....for one human. Go figure. She's pretty plain, and clumsy, but she's pretty cool. So I found out that a friend has all the books and has read them several times and is willing to lend them out....with a warning..."They're really good. You'll become addicted." I said ok bout time I have a good book to read. That was two weeks ago and I'm almost finished with the fourth book now. And they are not small books. So now I've alienated my husband and myself have fallen in love with a vampire, but I'm not sure which one, cause they're all pretty bad-a**. Yeah...they're really good and yeah...I'm addicted!!!!!



Most of the vampires



The waterfall I want to see in person someday! And who wouldn't want to be romanced in a tree?? haha


Last night we went to see the movie and it was even better than I could imagine. There were only a couple differences that really stood out to me, but really well done! I just can't wait for the movie to come out on dvd so I can watch it over and over and over and over....................again.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah baby!!! I told you you'd love it!!! They are purdy darn hot!!!